You Won’t Find Better Credentials Than Ours!
Since 1995 our clients have made Anderson Inspection Services one of the foremost Home Inspection services in Southeastern Wisconsin (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Walworth, & Washington Counties). With over 25 years of construction/ inspection experience, you cannot be in better hands.
Shopping for a Home Inspector is a major part of shopping for a home. Home Inspectors do not have the same credentials, background, experience, knowledge, or attitude. No one can help you understand more about your next home or the home you are selling than us. We strive to gain and maintain your trust.
- State of WI Licensed Home Inspector #007 – Bonded!
- Building and Inspecting SE Wisconsin since 1965
- Certified WI UDC Building Inspector
- Co-Author WI State Home Inspectors Jurisprudence Exam
- Member – Wisconsin Association of Home Inspectors – 1996 – Present
- Education Chair – Wisconsin Association of Home Inspectors 1996-2009
- Certified Master Inspector® – CMI
- Certified Member American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI®) – ACI
- Certified Member National Association of Certified Home Inspectors – CPI
- Certified Radon Measurement Provider
- Certified FHA Rehab Consultant
- 45+ Years Construction and Inspection Experience
Anderson Home Inspection LLC
Certifications & Associations
Experience, credentials and associations truly make a difference when choosing a home inspector.
Certified Master Inspectors (CMIs)®
The best inspectors in the world. All CMIs® are experienced, dedicated to education, and have a proven record in the inspection industry.
The world’s largest trade organization of residential and commercial property inspectors and is the inspection industry’s largest provider of accredited training.
American Society of
Home Inspectors (ASHI) #107411
Progressing the home inspection profession and providing resources to promote healthy home ownership practices.
FAA Certified Drone Pilot
Within FAA guidelines, as weather permits, Donn typically inspects roof coverings, chimneys and flashings that can’t be inspected by those who can’t access a steep or brittle roof or a chimney that can’t be reached without special equipment.
Environmental Solutions Assoc (ESA)
The nation’s premier, membership-based training organization to confront environmental and safety issues faced by property owners, inspectors, property managers and all other related industry personnel.
Wi Assoc of Home Inspectors (WAHI)
A not-for-profit professional association dedicated to promoting and developing the home inspection industry within the State of Wisconsin.
Department of Safety and Professional Services: UDC Construction Inspector Licensed
The mission of the Department of Safety and Professional Services is to promote economic growth and stability while protecting the citizens of Wisconsin as designated by statute.